Sabtu, 8 Julai 2017

MEMORY LEARNING AND IMPROVING CONCENTRATION

Hasil gambar untuk logo uitm kampus jengka


NAME: NORADILA BINTI ADRIS @ IDRIS
GROUP: UED 102 1D
COD PROGRAME: AT110 1D





INTRODUCTION



My name is Noradila Binti Adris@Idris. I was born on March 31, 1999 at the Hospital Mentakab Pahang. I come from Jerantut, Pahang. My hobby is cooking. If I have free time I like to cook for my family. In addition, my ambition is to become a successful farm manager. I am a former student at SMK Padang  Saujana  Jerantut, Pahang. My father's name is Adris@Idris Bin Bidin. Meanwhile, my mother's name  is Rojiah Binti Abdullah Yaakob. I have eight the number of siblings consisting of three men and five women. I was the last child. Next, the course I learned in UiTM campus Jengka is a diploma in Management  Of Planting  Industry (AT110).



FIRST WEEK..
“STUDY SKILL” BRIEFING

SECOND WEEK.

Title:
MEMORY LEARNING AND IMPROVING CONCENTRATION

PLACE: DEWAN AL-BIRUNI 2
TIME: 8 AM-10 AM
DATE: 14 JUNE 2017
PRESENTED BY:
MR. MOHAMAD NAIM BIN HAJI JAMALUDIN KB.PA SEFTOR PEGAWAI PSIKOLOGI

SKILLS
Is the ability to master something or challenge.
Therefore, an individual should have the pyramid of learning to master more knowledge.




Memory: The stored memory is the result of observation. The ability of the individual to store, maintain, and remember any information and experience. (computer software)

Brain: organ to think. (computer hardware)



Magnetic Reasoning Imaging (MCI)
Can measure the electrical activity of the brain and the functioning of the brain in certain parts identified

Memory system:
-Memory senses
-Short memory
-Long memory

Memory Senses:
If memory attention can be stored for 30 seconds up to 24 hours

Short memory:
Information will be lost if you do not make a review

Long memory:
Memory of some information in the long run
But, if not exercising then the information will be lost

Recall:
Weaknesses to remember stored information
The advantage is that the ability of the brain can be improve


Why do people often forget?
- environmental disruption
- less focus
- time factor

People will easily remember something if,
-interest
-a self selection
-retail review

Between techniques for strengthening memory:
-using an accroname technique
- repetition technique
-memorise


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan